Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day Sixty-Three Is Good in Many Ways; 3 Waiting for Their Claim to Good

Today I went to the tire place to get my new tire, only to be told they could fix the tire - no charge. Later I apparently drove through some paint on the road, which splashed up on my car but I didn't realize until hours later. Fortunately it was some sort of latex paint, which pretty much washed off with no harm to the car. Guess today was a good car day.

Later in the day I spent some time on the computer, and ended up with three more stories - only three more to go. Guess today was a good writing day.

I found a straw to fit the hole I drilled in my water bottle for the 3-day. I also got the oatmeal raisin cookies that Lynnette and I eat on our training walks. Later Lynnette and I talked 3-day packing tips. Guess today was a good 3-day prep day.

With only three days left, there's a lot to think about. But for now, I think I'll just close and go to bed - that's the best way to end a good day.

No comments: