Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day Sixty-One Uses a Calculator; 5 Count on One Hand

Why did Day Sixty-One use a calculator? To count the number of golf swings I made today. Yes, I played a round of golf today, more or less. Steve and I started on one part of the golf course, but found it too busy, so we went back to the clubhouse and started on the other side. I wish that I could say the change in courses affected my golf game, but it didn't. It was abysmal on one side, and transferred to the other. The good news is (a) I lost 3 balls, but found 7, (b) I hit the ball over the grown-over ditch hazard (a first), and (c) I played my ninth round!

Otherwise today was fairly quiet. I got up, went to church, went shopping for some bug spray for the 3-day, bought some material for Maribeth's quilt, and wrote two more stories. Progress continues to happen on these remaining days of the sixty-six.

No comments: