Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How It All Started

On August 24, I will turn 50 years old. For the past 50 years, I've had a lot of thoughts about this day. I mean, people who reached that age were OLD!!

While looking at the calendar, I realized that this event is sixty-six days away, and I began to think about all those ideas I had over the years. A lot of those ideas aren't going to happen. I will not be driving my space car. A lot of those ideas have already happened. I am married and have the three children of my dreams (okay, sometimes nightmares).

But there are still many things on my list of things to do. So why not start now? I thought about things I want to happen before August 24, and came up with a list of eight. Eight doable things.

So it begins. For the next sixty-six days, I will go about achieving these goals. I will let you in on how I am doing. I will even take wagers on which ones you think I will achieve!! I'm shooting for eight out of eight. Here we go!!

No comments: