Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day One Down, 65 to Go

So today wasn't so bad. I stayed within my weight watchers points, I walked eight slow-going miles, and I worked out at Curves. My progress on the eight?

Weight: ate sensibly, stayed within the points, and drank a lot of water
Clothes: no visible change, but seemed a bit unrealistic to think a change would happen in only a few hours.
1/2 M Time: Walking for 8 will make 13 seem doable, and working out will create strength
2 Miles: Curves will build strength for running my ample butt for two miles
Coping: One cookie left, and I said no. I deserve a medal.

So, I've started. And hopefully the forthcoming posts won't seem as lame. In addition to wagers, any thoughts as to my ultimate prize for achieving my goals would be accepted.

No comments: